My Farmville Today

My Farmville Today

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jurassic Park Gardening

It's a jungle out here!

Jurassic Park Gardening is a type of gardening where you buy plants you've never planted before off of Craigslist and get them so cheap that you buy alot and then you ignore the spacing recommendations and plant as many plants as you bought whereever you want.  So here is my one time attempt at Jurassic Park Gardening of Elephant Ears and Canna Bulbs.

It started out so good...I went to buy elephant ears and canna from a guy off of craigslist for $1 a piece.  I met him in the parking lot of Dave and Buster's and he had boxes of them...I only had $20 but he decided just to give me two boxes full of them for the money.  I was elated. 

So I went home and planted these odd shaped bulb/root things about the size of a baseballs all around my pool.  This was my old house, the house where i built the Mom Cave (see Mom Cave Post).

Where is the pool? Wheres the Monkeys?

Too much Miracle Grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment