My Farmville Today

My Farmville Today

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dumb and Dumber #1

We took our good friends and neighbors Chris and Patsy, on a road trip to University of Nebraska to see Mizzou play in the the big 12 North deciding game last season.  Obviously we lost and it ended up being a very depressing day.  But the point of these pictures is... my friend (the wife of the couple), actually turned to me at the beginning of the game, right before kickoff and

She asked "What team is Mizzou? 

I answered "That would be the team not wearing red."

Then she asked " Will we be able to see Jack (my son the Mizzou lineman)  at half time in the locker room?"

I answered "Yes Patsy, I'm dropping off Juice Boxes, Orange Slices and Teddy Graham snack packs for the whole team"

Patsy is the blond one in the Picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment