My Farmville Today

My Farmville Today

Thursday, June 9, 2011

CORN

I LOVE CORN! I once was in a corn eating contest and ate 17 ears of corn in one sitting.  I lost the contest.  But the next morning was something I'll never forget.

You know what they say about eating corn?  "SEE YOU IN THE MORNING!"

We are corn people.  Once the sweet corn comes in from Southern Illinois, we drive over every Saturday and buy a big bag of corn 60 ears.  We have a special way to cook corn.  Boil the water, once it bubbles put the corn in and once it starts boiling again, cook it for 3 minutes then take it out.  WOWSA that is some good corn.

You know the song...
Rain makes corn
Corn makes whiskey
Whiskey makes my baby
A Little Frisky

I also love country music about as much as corn.  I will post more on how Im trying to inject Country Song lyrics into everyday conversation...Its like learning pig latin, you gotta be rehearsed and ready to use it when the opportunity presents itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment