My Farmville Today

My Farmville Today

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dumb and Dumber #2

I have a co worker named Judy.  She says alot of really funny stuff,,,that i keep a log of..

She gets words mixed up and the things she says can sound kinda dumb, even though she is a bright girl.

EXAMPLE #1

It's Lent and she is walking around our cubes,,,telling people about a restaurant having a Lunch Special.

She says "Hey you guys,,,Scotties (the restaurant) is having a Latin Special on Friday, anyone want to order?"

I say "Judy, do you mean Lenten?"

She says "Oh yeah, I guess I do"

I say "Judy, do you know what lent is?"

She says "Yeah...I went to Catholic School"

I say "Then what is Lent, Judy?"

She says "It's something to do with Easter....You know when Jesus was born"

EXAMPLE #2

Judy is telling me about a movie she just watched and describing a character in the movie...

She says "You know he was the kinda guy who is a paraplegic...you know someone who thinks they're sick all the time."

I say "Judy do you mean hypochondriac?

EXAMPLE #3

Judy is telling me about going to a hotel...

She says "I had a question about dinner reservations so i went down to the lobby to ask the Doccier..."

I say "Judy, do you mean Concierge?"

EXAMPLE #4

Judy has a date and is all excited .  She gets on line and is looking at the menu of the restaurant they're going to.

She says" I am so excited, the restaurant menu says it's Ala Carte"

I say "What's so good about that Judy?"

She says "That means its a buffet...it's all on the cart"

No comments:

Post a Comment